How can we help you?
Who we work with
You will be the first point of contact for a wide range of customers as part of our talented help desk team. It will be advantageous for you to have some experience in IT technologies. Your day to day roles will typically include:
- Use of remote tools to assist customers in troubleshooting problems
- Remote/onsite support and project-based work (Travel to customer’s office for support/install with senior staff members)
- Build and maintain customer and partner rapport
- Manage technical issues, solutions, and sales opportunity progress by creating cases within the company help desk system
- Manage case escalation to maintain forward movement on customer issues
- Ensure clear, professional communication between the team and customer
- Create and maintain self-help documents
- Continue education by attending training sessions and reading technical documentation
- Research IT and telecoms products, we use and could use in the future to expand our catalogue of products we offer to clients.
GCSEs (or equivalent)
As an IT Technical Sales Apprentice, you will be a member of a small team with the MD and two other salespersons yet to be hired. You will be predominently working from home, but please make sure that you are able to travel to Basingstoke for workshops when necessary. In order to support you when working from home, you will have regular Zoom meetings with your tutor and you will need to attend workshops at Basingstoke ITEC on a monthly basis.
- Qualify and close new business opportunities for the IT Salesperson Apprenticeship Programme using the Sandler Selling System Methodology
- Design & implement automated lead generation processes for all Programmes including sequence/cadence rules, personalisation, intent & templates using Salesforce & third-party AI and Machine Learning and other technology tools
- Account Manage all apprentices and accounts including Basingstoke ITEC and develop upsell/cross opportunities to sell other Programmes. The MD will be responsible for the overall account and Basingstoke ITEC relationship
- Design & implement automate lead generation processes to keep data 98% accuracy
- 70% new business
- 30% upselling & cross selling of existing accounts after new business won
- 312 minimum outreach attempts per week
- 16 minimum first conversations per week
GCSEs (or equivalent)
Apprenticeships and other Services
An apprenticeship qualification is work related learning that will ensure you have knowledge and understanding of the role you are doing and will be the kickstart for your future career.
to Philip at Khipu for
completing his #IT
Keep up the great work
Latest News & Insights
Sign-Up to our regular
Get in touch
Have a Question? Fill out our short contact form if you have a question or would like more information and we will get right back to you