Following the new Government guidelines, we have made some adjustments to ensure all learners and staff are kept safe.
As a training provider, we will be staying open for exams and classes, and will continue to provide a mixture of face to face and remote learning. Where an apprentice is working from home, their 1-1 sessions will take place remotely via Zoom. This does not stop them coming to classroom-based visits.
To keep the training centre safe, here are the following measures that are in place:
- All staff will complete regular lateral flow tests
- When in Basingstoke ITEC, masks must be worn by both staff and learners in all communal areas
- Windows in the classroom will be kept open for ventilation
- Both staff and learners to regularly use hand sanitiser
- All desks are wiped down at the end of the day
If you require lateral flow tests or masks, or have any further questions, call us on 01256 471161 or email [email protected]